Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

Protect Azealia Banks At All Costs

I was SO excited when I first discovered her 8 years ago.

I thought "This girl is the future. She's gonna be the next big female rapper." 

Throughout these 8 years though, there has been so much controversy and drama surrounding her name,

overshadowing the fact that she has SO MUCH talent. 

She's better than ANY female rapper out there imo.

Her songs are TIMELESS.

"Broke With Expensive Taste" is one of the BEST debut albums OF ALL TIME!

Can people just STOP being so fucking vile towards her, and start streaming and supporting!!!

azealia banks GIF by Alex Bedder

Even though she can be a digusting piece of shit, this is not what she deserves and I really hope she feels better soon!

She made a post a while ago saying that her old label owns all of her albums/tracks so even if we stream she gets nothing so that’s probably a major reason she’s suffering ohno1

22 minutes ago, SHANE said:

She made a post a while ago saying that her old label owns all of her albums/tracks so even if we stream she gets nothing so that’s probably a major reason she’s suffering ohno1

Wow, That's sad :( She should sue them in my opinion 

let's not protect someone who has gone out of her way to degrade and belittle everyone around her and treat them like shit. that being said, she needs help, professional help. i do hope she finds it for her own mental state.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.