Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Who would you like to star in a Madonna biopic?

With rumours around a possible movie about Madonna's life, who would you like to see in her shoes?

These are a few of my choices:

Natalia Dyer:

Spoiler

30dba6ad5e47f7103d3645411d096529.jpg

natalia-dyer-005.jpg?crop=0px,188px,1066

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa0YRmtfVvxrR7-hbTgiG

- She's a good actress.

- Comes from a hit series based on the '80s, just when Madonna's career started.

Paris Jackson:

Spoiler

AXE7LU7CRZGMVCWBOXFTPLCPW4.jpg

paris-jackson-orgullosa-parecido-fisico-

- Polemic, can bring attention.

- "The daughter of the King performing as the Queen" type of headlines.

- Very similar to M.

----

What do y'all think? Who would you like to see as M in a movie about her life? brit1

The first one, she seems nice person and reminds me more of Madonna than Paris. I don't have anything with Paris but i really don't want any other person from the Jackson family to do anything with Madonna, her father and aunt being totally rude to Madonna is enough. jj4

Vera Farmiga.

My script would chronicle the RH era, leaks, stage fall, roccogate and the toll that took on her, i think it'd make for a very compelling character study on a side of Madonna the public isnt used to seeing.

I always had this idea of how an M movie could start:

Spoiler

No image, no music, just some classroom noises. Then the first shot appears and we see a naked young woman. Like, completely nude, with an uncomfortable/boring look on her face. The camera opens and we see that there are people (students) around her, taking her as a model to draw. She's posing for them, and we see some shoots of her eyes and their hands drawing M, making a somewhat uncomfortable moment.

Cut to another scene, and now everyone is leaving the classroom. We see her approaching to the teacher, finishing to dress up, and telling him if he had considered what she told him "the other day": about the chance of earning "something more" or maybe doing this more often. He tells her that he has nothing new to announce her and gives her $10 dollars. She looks resignated.

We see her with old clothes walking through NY streets in the 80s. Not glamorous, not a single drop of makeup. Just a young, sad woman with a somewhat rebellious attitude walking through a dangerous place and carrying a bag on one shoulder.

Then the title appears over her head as she keeps walking: 'Blonde Ambition'.

Movie starts.

Idk, I needed a place to post this lol bebe1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.