Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Your favorite villains that are more obscure?

Define "more obscure" as you will here, but I suggest no Star Wars, Game of Thrones, major Marvel/DC, Disney, etc. villains that absolutely everyone is aware of and would surely get brought up in any other conversation about fictional villains. Doesn't mean they have to be utterly unknown, but, y'know, no Darth Vaders or Jokers please bebe1 

I have a lot, but the first I'll bring up is Rattlesnake Jake from Rango. Dude is literally a talking gunslinger snake with a gattling gun on his tail. What about him am I not gonna like? bebe1 

340?cb=20110903031225

Minnie Castevet is such a great villain imo. She’s intelligent, witty, hella funny and also the leader of a satanic cult. God, I love this movie. 

Nanette Manoir from Angela Anaconda: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160903232535

Prince Yu from Nirvana on Fire, I was rooting for him, but obviously in vain, because bad guys never win brit15 

Spoiler

tumblr_p63pvqKJ3q1utcu5bo1_400.gifv

Chrollo from Hunter x Hunter: 

Spoiler

3786d286ff3808b5000b5a910aa0c3eb34a35b1b

Grim reaper from Hotel Del Luna, not sure if she counts as a villain, because she only kills evil ghosts, but she does so without hesitation so it seems villain-ish, but that show doesn't have a villain... it seems to be a show about the journey to forgiving oneself and the omnipresent theme, romance.

Spoiler

Hotel-Del-Luna-Recap-Episode-7-Goddess-M

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.