Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

Joe Biden taps Kamala Harris to be Vice President

Vice President Biden has selected California Senator Kamala Harris to be the Democratic Nominee for Vice President of the United States for the 2020 Presidential Election.

Harris previously served as Attorney General of California and was elected to the United States Senate for California in 2016. 

Source

honestly idk how to feel about this...

on one hand, she has way more name recognition than the other girls that were being considered

BUT her cop history and attacks on Biden will be great attack ads for Trump.

Either way, I honestly dont really think it matters who his VP is. Biden is winning regardless. 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

honestly idk how to feel about this...

on one hand, she has way more name recognition than the other girls that were being considered

BUT her cop history and attacks on Biden will be great attack ads for Trump.

Either way, I honestly dont really think it matters who his VP is. Biden is winning regardless. 

Let me put it to you this way:

What sounds better? Vice President Mike Pence or Vice President Kamala Harris? 

moo1

She's pretty ruthless and will go after Pence pretty hard, she's amazing at debating. But, her history is cloudy and her police background is questionable..

I don't think anyone else was relevant enough or good enough to be a pick though. I'm happy with the choice at the end of the day.

nvming her questionable past, this ticket winning means a black woman will serve as the Vice President omg oprah15 the way she’s gonna get shit DONE rose1 can’t wait to vote in a couple months and tell the frantic fat orange to kiss my ass! rose1 

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Let me put it to you this way:

What sounds better? Vice President Mike Pence or Vice President Kamala Harris? 

moo1

I honestly stanned Kamala when she first announced until I discovered her shady cop background. However, she’s still light years ahead of Pence. In fact, I cant wait until she shreds him a new asshole in the debates (if they have any) rih6

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I honestly stanned Kamala when she first announced until I discovered her shady cop background. However, she’s still light years ahead of Pence. In fact, I cant wait until she shreds him a new asshole in the debates (if they have any) rih6

Well. That’s what most people who side eye her should approach this with. We can’t afford to die on the alter of purity when the consequences of infighting is more Trump and Pence.

We can afford a conversation on purity after RBG can retire and Pence and Trump are long gone.

Her prosecutorial record is troubling, but I think Harris is a solid choice. It'll be interesting to see who Gov. Newsom picks to finish the remainder of her term as Senator.

It should be acknowledged that Harris is the first womanSouth Asian woman and black woman to be on the ticket of a major party, and if she wins in November, would be the first South Asian and black woman to become the Vice President. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.