Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Better collab: Say So or Levitating?

Better collab?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Doja Cat - Say So (feat. Nicki Minaj)
    • Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. Madonna)

Levitating remix was the most repulsive sound to ever enter my ear canals. I don’t know who greenlit this or who told ANY of the four women involved that this was good but they lied. I can’t get over just how god awful it is. jj4 

The sad thing about the Levitating mix is that Dua, Madonna, and Missy are all really great on it. Madonna sounds better than she has in years. But the production is atrocious. It's bland as hell and sounds like a total amateur made it in garage band. If we could've gotten production that matched that actual performances it would've been incredible but instead we got....what we got. There's honestly no fucking reason why Stuart Price couldn't oversee remixes...or fuck even someone like Mark Ronson. Anyone who knows what the fuck they're doing. 

I like Nicki’s original verse a lot, but Say So solo is much better. Levitating, same issue, the original is better, but I really love hearing Madonna sing the song a lot and Missy’s verse is really good so it wins for me gaga5 but it might be too early to call and I’ll change my mind in a week 

Okay but like, the Levitating remix literally ruined the song’s hype and made it flat.

Why didn’t they just keep the same production and add the features.

I don't like Say So as a song, but I generally only listen to the remix

i'll go with Levitating as it's proper remix unlike Say So which was a shameless, desperate cash grab from two equally desperate and shamelsss artists.

the final result will have to grow on me, if ever though.

Say So existing makes Levitating less bad. At least in Levitating remix the dj *tried* to do something but failed, in Say So remix they just cropped the song and added Nokia's vocals. jj4

Y'all just because the Levitating remix is different doesn't make it better jj4

Anyways I vote Say So because while the dumb trap part didn't fit whatsoever, it's more tolerable than this basic, flat af remix of Levitating.

35 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Y'all just because the Levitating remix is different doesn't make it better jj4

Anyways I vote Say So because while the dumb trap part didn't fit whatsoever, it's more tolerable than this basic, flat af remix of Levitating.

Doesn't make it as bad as Say So remix too. jj4 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.