Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Who will survive the next decade

Taylor will still be very successful, while Gaga and Beyonce will still be household names and touring forces (although probably less relevant on the charts)

the rest will be pretty much forgotten tbh, except for Ariana maybe katy8 

Assuming any of us can make passed 2020....I'd say the most likely candidates for continuing careers would be Gaga, Bey, and Ariana. I think there's a chance for Dua but we'll need to see how a third album plays out before I'm confident in say that for sure. Maybe Billie too if she goes the way I think she's going to eventually go and shake up her style every album or two. 

Ariana,

Beyonce,

Rihanna (Even if R9 never comes out, her business ventures will grow),

Taylor,

Gaga will still be around I imagine,

Katy will still make music I think, but nothing she does now will ever be as iconic as Teenage Dream,

If Normani stops being sabotaged by her label and actually releases her debut album, then I think her talent and her drive will help her through to 2030,

I have no idea what Dua may do for her 3rd album, but if it's another level up then she has nothing to worry about,

Adele, maybe? Is it true that she's gonna retire after her next album?

Mariah will keep making amazing music. I have faith that she will get more U.S. Top 10 hits, if not #1's. Her Christmas album comes back around every year anyway so there's no way she'll be forgotten about,

36 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

if she doesn't retire she would still be on top.

I'm sorry, I love Britney and I wish her only the best... but on top? Of what? The bubbling chart? lol3

Dua and Billie are here to stay, Billie in particularly has managed to build a diverse fanbase, that is key to longevity. 

Ariana & Cardi have likely peaked but will continue to have a string of hits.

Britney will keep making Instagram videos of her dancing because she believes China is spying on her on TiKTok

Beyonce and Gaga will have a few moderate hits and stay relevant as celebrities. 

Xtina will continue to promote oreos and flop movies, before releasing an album some point in the next 50 years.

Rihanna, same as Xtina but with makeup instead of oreos. 

Katy Perry will continue making music but probably flop. 

Nicki is kind of making a comeback, if it'll last i have my doubts. 

Madonna and Mariah will continue being legends, i can see both having at least one more big hit (likely as or with a feature).

Gwen Stefani will replace Taylor Swift as the Republican pop princess. 

Taylor will continue to be successful, but probably won't have the same selling power that she does now. She won't be charting too well on the Hot 100 either. She will however continue to sell out large venues (assuming the whole pandemic thing is over with).

Ariana is a 50/50. She'll most likely be married by then, and will probably focus on her family. She'll keep making music, but it won't chart well (if at all). But her vocal talents will keep her relevant for years to come.

Katy will probably be mostly irrelevant by then, which is partly going to be by her choice. To the new generation, she'll just be Orlando Bloom's wife.

Lana will continue to be an fixture in her genre. She'll expand her influence and reach. She'll get even better with age.

Beyonce, Rihanna and Gaga will continue to be culturally relevant.  Mariah will continue to be a Christmas staple.

Madonna will be around. She's proven herself to be a touring force and she's not going away anytime soon.

Billie will only be 28 by then. She won't be as popular as she is now, but she's got a lot of kick left in her.

Taylor, Ariana, Dua and Rihanna will be ok the top of the game.

Beyoncé will be the biggest touring power.

I have a feeling Britney will retire. :(

Madonna and Mariah will get even more legendary. We haven't seen female popstars live long enough to see 3-4 decades of success and recognition, so it will be interesting.

Cardi... I don't know. Her career is still too short to think about how she can do into the future.

And about Katy, is hard to tell. If a 2010's nostalgia wave starts, she could hop into that and make a comeback.

16 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Sis didn’t you just join? If this forum dies I am afraid for some members who spent their whole day here. lol3

i’ve browsed the site before, posting the same “who’s better post on battlegrounds since 2009“ari8

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.