Jump to content

Brightest Blue & EG.0 Rate | Finished! | Full Results on Page 18

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the BRIGHTEST BLUE & EG.0 Rate!

SN7K1Ng.png

oYYsI63.png

 

- Give each track a rating of 1-10.

- You may give one song a rating of 11.

- You may give one song a rating of 0.

- You must rate all songs.

- You are welcome to include commentary.

- Send your rates via PM.

 

This is your last chance!

Results will be posted on August 20th and 21st.

 

SONGLIST
 

Spoiler

 

Start (feat. serpentwithfeet)

Power

How Deep Is Too Deep

Cyan

Love I'm Given

New Heights

Ode To Myself

Woman

Tides

Wine Drunk

Bleach

Flux

Brightest Blue

 

Overture

Worry About Me (feat. blackbear)

Slow Grenade (feat. Lauv)

Close To Me (feat. Diplo, Swae Lee)

Hate Me (feat. Juice WRLD)

Sixteen

 

 

PARTICIPANTS

@Max

@Fletch

@Chris Morlock

@Mandy Candy

@Habits

@Andres

@V For Vendetta

@Maria

@Hyun.

@Snow

@Ghostface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Why the overture too?

Since I included the other interludes, I wanted all the songs to be present. If you're having a hard time rating it, I'd suggest giving it a 5 - the most neutral vote possible. lotus1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Max said:

Since I included the other interludes, I wanted all the songs to be present. If you're having a hard time rating it, I'd suggest giving it a 5 - the most neutral vote possible. lotus1

I'm giving all them 4s lotus1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'm giving all them 4s lotus1

 

Interesting ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Max said:

Interesting ellie1

So they don't block the fully realised songs from being in a higher position ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

So they don't block the fully realised songs from being in a higher position ellie1

I understand that but... I already expressed my love for Wine Drunk a couple of times soooo maybe you'll be surprised. ellie1 ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max said:

I understand that but... I already expressed my love for Wine Drunk a couple of times soooo maybe you'll be surprised. ellie1 ny1

I mean it's a cute randomosity title but that's about it ellie1

If it was an actual full song I might reconsider ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I mean it's a cute randomosity title but that's about it ellie1

If it was an actual full song I might reconsider ellie1

rip2

The truest of true! rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max said:

rip2

The truest of true! rip2

Worry About Me remains the best song to come out of this era ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Worry About Me remains the best song to come out of this era ellie1

The rates tell a different story so far. ellie1

 

Also, first out is NOT one of the interludes. rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Max said:

The rates tell a different story so far. ellie1

 

Also, first out is NOT one of the interludes. rip2

Woman? cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Woman? cry0

ellie1

no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Tasteless! ellie1

ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh wow!
Let me do this later
ellie1

Can't wait ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mandy Candy's rates just in, and... With this we have a new #1 AND a new first out.

ellie1 ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×