Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Ariana joining Gaga at the VMAs

25 minutes ago, Gilly said:

can someone explain how this show is going to work?

are they going to be at some arena with no audience? like i dont get it 

surprised divorce court GIF

I googled it and I read they are doing a series of outdoor performances on different stages, but some performances will be from the artists homes. (Kind of unclear)

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

I think it will be maybe like the BET ? The artists kind of recored performance videos in different locations and sets. 

Yes but were any of those actually live? I think the idea is maybe to have at least a handful of these be truly live (but with the standard delay of course). If that were the case I could see this being sorta cool. If they just pre-record it then what separates it from a music video? Meg's BET performance was IT tho. I loved it. It just wasn't a live performance. They for sure had outtakes and cuts and edits. That's a video lol. 

On 8/18/2020 at 4:42 PM, Dan said:

I googled it and I read they are doing a series of outdoor performances on different stages, but some performances will be from the artists homes. (Kind of unclear)

cancel it rih11

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.