Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

What was your first concert?

33 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I think mine was actually Britney on her Onyx Hotel tour when I was 12. I might have seen some random locals before that but I don’t recall brit3

Omg how was it 

I always think that show was super risqué for younger kids

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

Omg how was it 

I always think that show was super risqué for younger kids

It was tbh, but I don’t remember thinking about that at all (but maybe I did).. I was probably just in awe of seeing Britney live and being to my first big concert ever. I remember the girl next to us talking a lot about how Britney looked drugged though rip4 

My first concert was Avril‘s The Best Damn Tour in 2008. I honestly remember it like it was yesterday.

i was so excited because, well I was going to see one of my icons, but also because it was the first time I went to Munich without my parents. It may not be a big thing to most of you but going to a big city like this was a MAJOR event for me, a child growing up in the literal nowhere. Now I live in Munich and think it’s the most beautiful city in the world. oprah2 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.