Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

WAP overtakes Dynamite, surprised?

2 hours ago, STJ said:

You're entitled to your wrong opinion, Mooriah's 19 flops.

Okay front loaded forgettable material with no substance brit16 no one under the age of 18 knows about BTS and their fandom are all socially inept outside of twitter/stan forums 

8 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Okay front loaded forgettable material with no substance brit16 no one under the age of 18 knows about BTS and their fandom are all socially inept outside of twitter/stan forums 

Nobody expects life changing/meaning of life songs from BTS, but at least all their live performances have been flawless and professional. Can't say the same for another artist who randomly stops singing for a whole song. bey11

Just now, STJ said:

Nobody expects life changing/meaning of life songs from BTS, but at least all their live performances have been flawless and professional. Can't say the same for another artist who randomly stops singing for a whole song. bey11

Wouldn't know anything about BTS performances sorry brit16

58 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Wouldn't know anything about BTS performances sorry brit16

I see why you can't appreciate their talents tina1

Vocals 

Visuals

Choreo/stage presence 

Bops 

Some of the faves on here don't even check any of these boxes.

On 8/23/2020 at 7:42 AM, STJ said:

Then please explain why Dynamite already has more YT views than WAP even though it's released 2 weeks after WAP?

tumblr_nl9mqd03qR1u6n38po1_250.gif

KmsAHAe.jpg

GdJijLF.jpg

Anywho, BTS is way more talented than Cardi Z will ever be bey11

girl dynamite is a basic ass dr luke reject of a song and they all sound horribly auto tuned. What talent? dead1 

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

Vocals 

Visuals

Choreo/stage presence 

Bops 

Some of the faves on here don't even check any of these boxes.

Kpop is completely bland as a genre and BTS literally do nothing but rehashed choreographed dance moves and wear lots of make up, the lyrics are shallow/dull as dishwater, and the voices are processed to death.

1 minute ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Kpop is completely bland as a genre and BTS literally do nothing but rehashed choreographed dance moves and wear lots of make up, the lyrics are shallow/dull as dishwater, and the voices are processed to death.

cardi has more charisma and presence in her toenail than BTS have in their whole bodies combined. Literal paint on the wall

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

cardi has more charisma and presence in her toenail than BTS have in their whole bodies combined. Literal paint on the wall

They look like they've been getting ready for a challenge in drag race and been forced to go outside midway because of a fire alarm 

7 minutes ago, Gilly said:

girl dynamite is a basic ass dr luke reject of a song and they all sound horribly auto tuned. What talent? dead1 

Dr. rapist could never produce something like Dynamite.. tina1 It's a disco throwback that sounds similar to this jam: 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

And watching Mariah doing hands movement like she's summoning demons of the apocalypse is so much more entertaining tina1 Kpop groups serve bops and happy energy, like I said before, I don't expect them to give me deep meaningful stuff. Also, everyone wears makeup in the entertainment industry... you ever wonder why Tom Hiddleston looks good in movies but like a toad in real life... tina1

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

They look like they've been getting ready for a challenge in drag race and been forced to go outside midway because of a fire alarm 

Ive watched a couple of their videos and im like wtf is the appeal? literally swap any of the members with some boy who can dance and nothing changes. dead1 

4 minutes ago, STJ said:

Please, Cardi is talented but she could never serve the choreo that BTS does dead2

You do realize that Cardi performances are completely different and not comparable to boybands right? I doubt any of the BTS guys could do what Cardi does in her performances rih13

BTS songs usually go big after like a few days and then fad away completely so this isn't surprising. 

28 minutes ago, STJ said:

Vocals 

Visuals

Choreo/stage presence 

Bops 

This would've been more effective if it wasn't directed to a Mariah stan dead2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.