Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

BTS aiming for a #1 debut in the US

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yes but they weren't the first K-pop to reach western markets I think

Definitely not. Kpop and kdrama were always cult favourites outside of Korea, and names like BoA and Super Juniors were what I always hear about back when I was in high school (~15 years ago), but they were mainly popular among Asian people in western countries. Nowadays, all races in western countries seem to enjoy Kpop and the trend started from when BTS began to go global (2016). 

6 hours ago, STJ said:

Definitely not. Kpop and kdrama were always cult favourites outside of Korea, and names like BoA and Super Juniors were what I always hear about back when I was in high school (~15 years ago), but they were mainly popular among Asian people in western countries. Nowadays, all races in western countries seem to enjoy Kpop and the trend started from when BTS began to go global (2016). 

I've been wanting to get into Super Junior but idk where to start fall9

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I've been wanting to get into Super Junior but idk where to start fall9

I'd say start with Mamacita, to me it's their best album. Form there if you like them, try their first releases. They're not really my fave as I really loved the group that came before them called Shinhwa. 

(Never really liked most of them as some have shitty personality like Shindong and Kangin...also, I believ Siwon is also homphobic....ew, i only listen to them because of Kyuhyun.)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.