Do you like "Smile"?

Do you like Smile?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

No in between. This question is only answerable by yes or no jj2

Now that the album is now out and has leaked in all its glory, most of y'all probably have listened already, so did you like it? jj2

it doesnt reinvent the wheel or break new ground but it's fun, honest and it truly feels genuine. i liked it a lot

10 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Of course and omg it already leaked ? scream1 

Yes it leaked yesterday ari7

Smile the song? No. Smile the album? No.

I really like a total of four tracks off this album. Never Really Over, Cry About It Later, Daisies, and Tucked. The other tunes aren't good enough.

I've not listened to the album yet so i'll come back and answer once i have, however the verses of "What Makes A Woman" specifically the first verse remind me of "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. 

It’s as half-baked as a Rita Ora album, Lotus, Double Dutchess, Britney Jean and MDNA.

The songs aren’t THAT bad but they all sound like fillers. No true standouts and it’s just...THERE. The visual concept doesn’t match the obvious “floral” theme that is very apparent on the tracks.

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

It’s as half-baled as a Rita Ora album, Lotus, Double Dutchess, Britney Jean and MDNA.

This is Katy's Madame X.

I like a few songs, Cry about it later, Champagne Problem, What Makes a woman. 

But the songwriting is horrendous. She used to write good lyrics like The One That Got Away and Unconditionally. The production is also bland, it used to be good like in Roar and Dark Horse. 

This is her Lotus era, and it's not just in terms of flopping. 

I really love it. It's not perfect, it could've been much better in places, but it hit the right notes with me and has what I was missing from her on Witness. Tbh, it's turned me back into a full time stan. 

It’s better than Witness and overall it’s really well polished and fun. The whole aesthetic and videos for the album ruin it for me but the music is good

Yes, it has AMAZING pop songs. oprah2

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.