Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Sims 4 Star Wars Game Pack announced

it gets a lot of hate but honestly I’m hyped. EA probably ruining it anyway. Someone in YouTube theorized  it’s just reskinned realm of magic. Droids are familiars, lightsabers are wands, ships are brooms , aliens are costumes etc.

I love seeing the dev team get flamed for not listening to fans but will I be picking this pack up when it gets a price cut/sale? Absolutely. I will be living my star wars fantasy. My expectations are extremely low though, especially for it being a game pack ari6

34 minutes ago, Simón. said:
Someone in YouTube theorized  it’s just reskinned realm of magic. Droids are familiars, lightsabers are wands, ships are brooms , aliens are costumes etc.

I believe this tbh. I watched the trailer over several times looking for the one gimmick they usually sell with each pack, but there's literally nothing other than becoming a jedi. Everything is just a rehash of what's been done before. Very odd brit4

The 35th Pack for The Sims 4 moo12 And it's... this wat2

I'll stick to 2000-2013 Sims era I think jj2

Spoiler

Yes, I know Katy Perry's Sweet Treats was a thing, but we're gonna forget about that one katy1

The series is a fucking cash grab and has been easily since the launch of Sims 4.

They released a broken unfinished game and he we now way overdue for them to call it quits and move on to 5 or to let the series die.

I'm already more interested in Paralives than anything Sims related at this point.

I played Sims 4 during lockdown and couldn't enjoy the game because of all the glitches and lack of gameplay. And that was after a MASSIVE update and buying a few expansions.

1 hour ago, Living Dead Boy said:

They released a broken unfinished game and he we now way overdue for them to call it quits and move on to 5 or to let the series die.

The Sims 5 is in early development. Despite this, The Sims 4 team are still developing games. Granted... not the ones people want. No cars, but, yes, we can have flying spaceships in a trailer. dead4

On 8/28/2020 at 1:42 PM, Venom said:

Or just end the series altogether and let it go burn1 We don't need more Sims games!

@Simón. not the downvote ajay1 Are we really gonna pretend the series didnt peak with Sims 2 & also pretend it's not gross to run Will Wright's game into the ground with the modern team's ignorance and disrespect to the fanbase? 

Star Wars was dead last in a community vote consisting of more than 20 options, and Maxis did it anyways. This pack may not be horrible but what it stands for is!

On 8/30/2020 at 2:08 PM, Ruthless Love said:

The Sims 5 is in early development. Despite this, The Sims 4 team are still developing games. Granted... not the ones people want. No cars, but, yes, we can have flying spaceships in a trailer. dead4

They're desperate to cash in on a dead horse they've been beating for years.

I know sims 5 is in development but they can't have too much focus on it if they're still doing stupid shit like this dead2 

10 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I know it is separate but not any specifics. Should we have more hope for 5 based on who is on the team?

We don't know who is on the team, or any information about what is happening for the fifth game. All I know is for the fourth game, they literally had to start back at square one when developing the game, hence why so much was/is missing.

10 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

We don't know who is on the team, or any information about what is happening for the fifth game. All I know is for the fourth game, they literally had to start back at square one when developing the game, hence why so much was/is missing.

Yea I knew about the dumpster fire development history of 4.  I'll be optimistic but I ain't holding out for it to be great.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.