Jump to content
Simón.

Sims 4 Star Wars Game Pack announced

Recommended Posts

it gets a lot of hate but honestly I’m hyped. EA probably ruining it anyway. Someone in YouTube theorized  it’s just reskinned realm of magic. Droids are familiars, lightsabers are wands, ships are brooms , aliens are costumes etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love seeing the dev team get flamed for not listening to fans but will I be picking this pack up when it gets a price cut/sale? Absolutely. I will be living my star wars fantasy. My expectations are extremely low though, especially for it being a game pack ari6

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Simón. said:
Someone in YouTube theorized  it’s just reskinned realm of magic. Droids are familiars, lightsabers are wands, ships are brooms , aliens are costumes etc.

I believe this tbh. I watched the trailer over several times looking for the one gimmick they usually sell with each pack, but there's literally nothing other than becoming a jedi. Everything is just a rehash of what's been done before. Very odd brit4

Link to post
Share on other sites

The series is a fucking cash grab and has been easily since the launch of Sims 4.

They released a broken unfinished game and he we now way overdue for them to call it quits and move on to 5 or to let the series die.

 

I'm already more interested in Paralives than anything Sims related at this point.

I played Sims 4 during lockdown and couldn't enjoy the game because of all the glitches and lack of gameplay. And that was after a MASSIVE update and buying a few expansions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Living Dead Boy said:

They released a broken unfinished game and he we now way overdue for them to call it quits and move on to 5 or to let the series die.

The Sims 5 is in early development. Despite this, The Sims 4 team are still developing games. Granted... not the ones people want. No cars, but, yes, we can have flying spaceships in a trailer. dead4

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 1:42 PM, Venom said:

Or just end the series altogether and let it go burn1 We don't need more Sims games!

@Simón. not the downvote ajay1 Are we really gonna pretend the series didnt peak with Sims 2 & also pretend it's not gross to run Will Wright's game into the ground with the modern team's ignorance and disrespect to the fanbase? 

Star Wars was dead last in a community vote consisting of more than 20 options, and Maxis did it anyways. This pack may not be horrible but what it stands for is!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2020 at 2:08 PM, Ruthless Love said:

The Sims 5 is in early development. Despite this, The Sims 4 team are still developing games. Granted... not the ones people want. No cars, but, yes, we can have flying spaceships in a trailer. dead4

They're desperate to cash in on a dead horse they've been beating for years.

I know sims 5 is in development but they can't have too much focus on it if they're still doing stupid shit like this dead2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I know it is separate but not any specifics. Should we have more hope for 5 based on who is on the team?

We don't know who is on the team, or any information about what is happening for the fifth game. All I know is for the fourth game, they literally had to start back at square one when developing the game, hence why so much was/is missing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

We don't know who is on the team, or any information about what is happening for the fifth game. All I know is for the fourth game, they literally had to start back at square one when developing the game, hence why so much was/is missing.

Yea I knew about the dumpster fire development history of 4.  I'll be optimistic but I ain't holding out for it to be great.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bring on TS5 and let it go

Or just end the series altogether and let it go  We don't need more Sims games!

The 35th Pack for The Sims 4 And it's... this I'll stick to 2000-2013 Sims era I think  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×