Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Godtina serves beauty and whitney houston vocals in Reflection (new version)

On 8/28/2020 at 2:54 AM, Kirjava said:

This version being slightly faster threw me off at first. dead2

But this song truly gets better with each listen.  cry7

This! I wasn’t ready for the the new version having a different arrangement but it’s definitely a grower and the Queen has once again proven why she’s called the Voice of Our Generation cry7

3 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

This! I wasn’t ready for the the new version having a different arrangement but it’s definitely a grower and the Queen has once again proven why she’s called the Voice of Our Generation cry7

X-actly rose1 There are so many haters on youtube who think she doesn't deserve the title because they claim she doesn't use the right technique, but whenever I listen to her voice, I always feel something... and you don't get that with all singers.

9 minutes ago, Borchie said:

omg i love this so much, Reflection is such a classic and her voice is soooooo good i can't stop listening

Same here, I love it so much more than the original. The arrangement is everything. Plus her voice sounds so much more controlled.

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Same here, I love it so much more than the original. The arrangement is everything. Plus her voice sounds so much more controlled.

yessss omg i was so shook on my first listen when i heard her belt at the ending... i grinned so hard while i got chills, i love her sm oprah4

She is fucking unique, memorable and a true legend, and I honestly can't get why she is so disliked.  Every single human being on earth should at least show their respect at her. I understand some people don't like her music but at least should say she is  truly magical as a vocalist, because that's a fact. She is so underappreciated nowadays it hurts. We probably get one similar Aguilera artist every 10 years or so. 

7 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

She is fucking unique, memorable and a true legend, and I honestly can't get why she is so disliked.  Every single human being on earth should at least show their respect at her. I understand some people don't like her music but at least should say she is  truly magical as a vocalist, because that's a fact. She is so underappreciated nowadays it hurts. We probably get one similar Aguilera artist every 10 years or so. 

Agreed with everything oprah7 She's so underrated as a vocalist.

Her Eb6 note in it's a man's world during the Liberation tour sounds like a flute 2:56: 

Spoiler

It reminds me of opera singer Maria Callas' Eb6 note here 3:14: 

Spoiler

12 hours ago, STJ said:

X-actly rose1 There are so many haters on youtube who think she doesn't deserve the title because they claim she doesn't use the right technique, but whenever I listen to her voice, I always feel something... and you don't get that with all singers.

Haters are going to keep hating on her no matter what she does sis. I find it funny how all of them suddenly become “vocal experts” and act like they can sing her songs or any other songs better than her nicki5

25 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Haters are going to keep hating on her no matter what she does sis. I find it funny how all of them suddenly become “vocal experts” and act like they can sing her songs or any other songs better than her nicki5

This is so true... I don't think I've seen anyone sing Happy Bday more beautifully than her oprah15

Spoiler

6 hours ago, STJ said:

This is so true... I don't think I've seen anyone sing Happy Bday more beautifully than her oprah15

Reveal hidden contents

Omg I have never seen that video before! The way she effortlessly sang that high note and was having fun with the song makes me wish my name was Chuck so I can say the queen sang happy birthday to me bebe1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.