Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Godtina serves beauty and whitney houston vocals in Reflection (new version)

It annoys me, this song is literal vocal perfection but the world doesn’t care about vocals at the moment, it’s all about rappers and and crap music.

this song deserves to be heard but as usual, it won’t be because Spotify pushes crap non stop.

39 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

It annoys me, this song is literal vocal perfection but the world doesn’t care about vocals at the moment, it’s all about rappers and and crap music.

this song deserves to be heard but as usual, it won’t be because Spotify pushes crap non stop.

I think the song would have been a mild success if covid19 never happened. nicki5 Because this movie would be huge, the fight scenes alone are outstanding.  

But now, nobody cares about the movie, hence this amazing version is buried along with the movie's chance of success. 

40 minutes ago, STJ said:

GMA performance is out, but not impressive as if it were 100% live... brit15

Yeah, it's prerecorded vocals. 

At least they didn't use the exact studio version, that would have been embarassing. dead2

Was zero motivated for this but then she did that. Only her is able to surpass herself. No one could do this song more justice than her. So glad Disney counted on her again.

Seriously, this version gets better with every listening, she sings so effortessly and the new orchestra instrumental sounds stellar, gives the song even more momentum.

19 minutes ago, STJ said:

dead2 I didn't realize this. But she really did pay tribute to that video (maybe purposely or by accident) bey11

maybe she did want to pay homage to her old self...ari5 Also, is it just me or does her hair looked too fucking fried? She should just stop bleaching her hair and let he natural blond hair show.

20 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

maybe she did want to pay homage to her old self...ari5 Also, is it just me or does her hair looked too fucking fried? She should just stop bleaching her hair and let he natural blond hair show.

Yes it does. I don't think I've seen her in her natural hair colour ever since Mickey Mouse club... from reflection onwards, it's just platinum blonde or another colour all the way to 2020. 

If she likes blonde, she should do the colour in her debut days... What A Girl Wants and Come On Over blonde looks great. 

Spoiler

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.