Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Club Future Nostalgia thoughts?

It currently has 92 (ari7) score at metacritic, "indicating "universal acclaim" ari7 The stand out of the album is that pretty please remix where you can hear every annoying sound that exists in less than 2 minutes. ari7 Remixed and edited by the Blessed Madonna, which is currently the #1 meme on twitter. ari7 

The Levitating Remix isn't so bad now that I've heard some of the remixes. I did liked a few tracks but most of them were just there to me. I'm very meh when it comes to the overall album. I'll be sticking to the original.

i honestly think everyone's being an ass about it, it's a remix album... lol while i was disappointed with the levitating remix when it came out i came to appreciate it when i listened to it as a full body of work. it's meant to be played in a club setting not for the casual listener

50 minutes ago, Borchie said:

i honestly think everyone's being an ass about it, it's a remix album... lol while i was disappointed with the levitating remix when it came out i came to appreciate it when i listened to it as a full body of work. it's meant to be played in a club setting not for the casual listener

We’re in COVID, exactly where are there clubs open? 

Better than I expected it to be, but it was a really uneven experience. Don't see much of any reason to return to it.

There's some cool ideas here and there but I don't really get this whole "only club goers will enjoy it" mentality. Y'all really wanna sit here and tell me these dusty reviewers who had it outscore the OG album are club hoppers?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.