Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Gaga performs at the VMAs

THIS WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE yas2 holy FUCK I haven’t seen this energy from her since Born This Way yas2 literally a QUEEN ugh and my queen Ariana was amazing as well cry9 

I could not stop smiling throughout the whole thing , she fully is in love with chromatica as an album you can tell , the big surprise for me was how fucking good stupid love sounds live ???

cry9 

24 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I can't believe how good they sound giveup1

Also it looks like Gaga said something to Ariana after Ari hit that high note. I wonder what it was? 

"Go off, sis!"

7 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Were the vocals pre-recorded and added to the performance? Especially during 911. Honestly with that huge mask it's impossible that her voice it's so clear 

I am pretty sure all vocals were pre-recorded; Gaga's microphone was too far away from her mouth, at multiple times, for it to have the same consistent sound.

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I am pretty sure all vocals were pre-recorded; Gaga's microphone was too far away from her mouth, at multiple times, for it to have the same consistent sound.

Everyone was saying the mask was geared up with microphones, because her vocals did sound completely live to me

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.