Sign in to follow this  

Gaga performs at the VMAs

THIS WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE yas2 holy FUCK I haven’t seen this energy from her since Born This Way yas2 literally a QUEEN ugh and my queen Ariana was amazing as well cry9 

Gaga SLAYED THE HELL out of this performance!!! she SNAPPED!!! clap3clap3 vocals on point, moves on point and she played the piano flawlessly as always!!

It is the BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE WHOLE SHOW!!! cry0legend1

Ariana did good too!

Ma'am this was so good oprah15 I literally did not expect this oprah15 It caught me off guard I was chilling at home I was like OH MY GOD oprah15

I could not stop smiling throughout the whole thing , she fully is in love with chromatica as an album you can tell , the big surprise for me was how fucking good stupid love sounds live ???

cry9 

I can't believe how good they sound giveup1

Also it looks like Gaga said something to Ariana after Ari hit that high note. I wonder what it was? 

24 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I can't believe how good they sound giveup1

Also it looks like Gaga said something to Ariana after Ari hit that high note. I wonder what it was? 

"Go off, sis!"

Were the vocals pre-recorded and added to the performance? Especially during 911. Honestly with that huge mask it's impossible that her voice it's so clear 

7 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Were the vocals pre-recorded and added to the performance? Especially during 911. Honestly with that huge mask it's impossible that her voice it's so clear 

I am pretty sure all vocals were pre-recorded; Gaga's microphone was too far away from her mouth, at multiple times, for it to have the same consistent sound.

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I am pretty sure all vocals were pre-recorded; Gaga's microphone was too far away from her mouth, at multiple times, for it to have the same consistent sound.

Everyone was saying the mask was geared up with microphones, because her vocals did sound completely live to me