Sign in to follow this  

Ariana overshadowed Gaga, why?

1 hour ago, Phoebe said:

If I was in your place rn I'd keep my mouth shut for eternity cuz...

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 
Imagine calling Gaga talentless when your fave does this, this is what I call clownery

22 minutes ago, Royalty said:

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 
Imagine calling Gaga talentless when your fave does this, this is what I call clownery

the only thing M has over Gaga  is only DANCING, but Gaga is a pretty good dancer too. when it comes to performing, both are equal. But, Gaga is a better singer, actress, musician etc. so yea shes more talented

She did. Vocally at least. Ariana's vocals were so clear and pleasant and then Gaga was doing her usual vocal barking.

What i disliked about this performance is more about the missed chance than about the performance itself (Although yes, Ariana outsold). Gaga had the potential to do something really cool and unique given the nature of this specific VMAs but we got a more or less average performance, just longer. I'd say that The Weeknd and the rapper with the Police car ones were more creative

that ponytail on a stick can whistle all day all night , she boring . she does good featuresrav2

They were both obviously using pre-recorded vocals tho gaga6 Gaga's sounded more out of breath but neither was better than the other

On 8/31/2020 at 2:08 PM, Jjang said:

Imagine watching that Stupid Love performance and thinking "omg my queen is winning" gag1 case rested 

Image - 711321] | No1Curr | Know Your Meme

18 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

All the other trolls on this forum overshadow Jjang, why? 

THIS!

As far as i can see. They are both rich, famous, talented, acclaimed and relevant. So detractors lost.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.