Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Chloe X Halle

01_main_wide-5418db19920bcaec5998f899f07ccf092fce7709.jpg?s=1400

I wasn't able to find a section for them, but I think they deserve it bey3 If they have one already just let me know :) 

Was hopefully going to find 5 people that would co-sign a stan badge request and look for any suggestions!

Current Ideas: 220px-Chloe_x_Halle_-_Ungodly_Hour.pngsof1AcI.jpg9MKUDJ9.jpgeeGE1NT.jpge7s6rKN.jpg70J5Scl.jpgtSi88Fp.jpgG5q65Du.jpgefZUe8H.jpgakDelZq.jpgRht3QT7.jpg

1                    2                  3                   4                    5                    6                   7                  8                     9                  10                11

If anybody doesn't know them, please for the love of god check out Ungodly Hour, it is one of the best albums I have ever had the honor of listening to yas1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Make sure to name me for their stan badge, they are incredible oprah15 ! Can't believe they didn't have a thread already. 

I was shocked too, they need one! Gonna create a bunch of stan badge ideas so I'll ask everyone before I put our names down oprah2 

22 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Omg please do share them, I'm so excited to see them oprah15 

I just edited the OP with a bunch of them :D If you like any of them let me know!

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Icons oprah15 

Ungodly Hour is a serve, definitely Top 3 albums of 2020 so far

Yesss and every live performance has served us production, looks, vocals and choreo cry7 

Love that they switch it up each time!

4 minutes ago, SHANE said:

Drop was the first time I came across their work. I was mesmerized, and still am today. They are living legends alex1

This song is EVERYTHING alex1  Their production is just something else wowowow mad4 

If anyone else besides Royalty wants to be named for a stan badge just say bey7  

and point out any you like in the OP bey7 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:27 PM, Dan said:

Was hopefully going to find 5 people that would co-sign a stan badge request and look for any suggestions!

Current Ideas: 220px-Chloe_x_Halle_-_Ungodly_Hour.pngsof1AcI.jpg9MKUDJ9.jpgeeGE1NT.jpge7s6rKN.jpg70J5Scl.jpgtSi88Fp.jpgG5q65Du.jpgefZUe8H.jpgakDelZq.jpgRht3QT7.jpg

1                    2                  3                   4                    5                    6                   7                  8                     9                  10                11

I need two more for a stan badge! Sign up please and vote on a badge! bey10 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.