Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Unreleased song "Have a Baby" leaked

Her team is going after people posting it because it has her medical info part of the file and allegedly, the producer of the song assaulted her. I highly recommend you don't support this leak.

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

Her team is going after posting it because it has her medical info part of her file and allegedly, the producer of the song assaulted her. I highly recommend you don't support this leak.

I was wondering what the issue was.. thank you for letting us know!

12 minutes ago, Jake said:

Her team is going after posting it because it has her medical info part of her file and allegedly, the producer of the song assaulted her. I highly recommend you don't support this leak.

Lemme go to the site I got it from and let them know

56 minutes ago, Jake said:

Her team is going after people posting it because it has her medical info part of the file and allegedly, the producer of the song assaulted her. I highly recommend you don't support this leak.

Omg what shock1 

17 hours ago, Jake said:

I told them in the site I found it ad they're all like "where's the medical file all I see is a link to the song" or " pics or it didn't happen" and I'm like wtf

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I told them in the site I found it ad they're all like "where's the medical file all I see is a link to the song" or " pics or it didn't happen" and I'm like wtf

I highly recommend that you don't direct any more attention to the leak in general, it's not worth lording over when there's a literal potential ongoing legal investigation regarding the source of the leak

7 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I highly recommend that you don't direct any more attention to the leak in general, it's not worth lording over when there's a literal potential ongoing legal investigation regarding the source of the leak

Oookk so that's why I was banned from Lanaboards dead2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.