Happy Halloween, FOTPers!
Sign in to follow this  

KUWTK coming to an end; one last season in 2021

Omg noo cry8 I’ve honestly watched every single season and I love it, but it was inevitable! Hoping for more spin-offs in the future though gaga1

It's been and still is my guilty pleasure. Sad to see an iconic show ending but it's time I think. It's also not surprising. Especially with Kourtney being so over it rip4 

I'm not surprised, it's not something i watch but i had heard it's popularity had been gradually declining. 

The majority of the last few seasons have been SHIT.

I mean, I still watch the show to see their point of view to all the stories and drama surrounding them, but... meh.

Kourtney has always been my fave, she is a whole mood, and the fact that she wants to quit and focus on her website and kids and stuff is fine by me.

I would say from about 2013 onwards, the family have slowly become unbearable (although to some, they were unbearable from the start).

I LOVE the first few seasons! There are so many iconic moments throughout the show like the Bentley situation, Kourtney having kids, opening the Dash stores in Miami and New York, "Kim, there's people that are dying!" etc.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York is my fave spin-off.

over it kardashian GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

This is so sad. I literally watched every single episode and I rewatch the whole season whenever a nee one comes out cry9

Highkey never watched it and im not planning to rip4

they said kuwtk was ending like 4/5 years ago and then kept it going. chances are if it is really ending one or two of them will have spin off shows.