Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Enter to win Marilyn Manson's new album vinyl bundle

https://wn.nr/7Wg9bG

As you’ve heard here on REVOLVER, Marilyn Manson announced the release of his eleventh studio album WE ARE CHAOS coming out September 11 via Loma Vista Recordings. Produced by Manson and GRAMMY® Award winner Shooter Jennings, the ten-track opus was written, recorded, and finished before a pandemic blanketed us all.  Pre-order the album and listen to the lead single, “WE ARE CHAOS” now.

REVOLVER has teamed up with Marilyn Manson to give one lucky winner an awesome mega-bundle that includes exclusive merch. Enter now for your chance to win!

Visit Manson’s official shop for limited-edition merch here.

One Winner Will Receive

• A 'WE ARE CHAOS' Infinite Darkness Picture Disc
  • A 'WE ARE CHAOS' Pink LP
  • A 'WE ARE CHAOS' Puzzle
  • A 'WE ARE CHAOS' Candle
  • A one-year subscription to REVOLVER Magazine
18 hours ago, Max said:

The album artwork is terrifying. bebe1 

i love it tho bebe1 

how is it terrifying? bebe1

my 4 year old niece said it was scary too bebe1 

i say his "scariest" album covers are

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i love it tho bebe1 

how is it terrifying? bebe1

my 4 year old niece said it was scary too bebe1 

i say his "scariest" album covers are

What are his scariest music videos? 

The antichrist superstar cover is scary chi1

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

What are his scariest music videos? 

The antichrist superstar cover is scary chi1

hmmm im not too sure tbh. not many of his videos are really scary actually

i'm not easily scared too much so idk what is considered as scary for other people but i definitely know NOT to play his videos for children.

Tourniquet if your queasy about bugs. lots of bugs.

Spoiler

Dope Hat is an alternate take on the boat ride from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Spoiler

(s)AINT isnt very scary but its like his most explicit video i think. back in 2004 when it was filmed, Interscope pretty much banned it from being released back then. lots of drugs, blood and sexual happenings.

Spoiler

Disposable Teens may be scary for some. particularly at the beginning (thumbnail) and at the end when his head is being swarmed by bees (seemingly severed as it sitting on a flat surface)

Spoiler

Sweet Dreams is more grungy than scary but could be for queasy people and for children (as with many of his videos)

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

hmmm im not too sure tbh. not many of his videos are really scary actually

i'm not easily scared too much so idk what is considered as scary for other people but i definitely know NOT to play his videos for children.

Tourniquet if your queasy about bugs. lots of bugs.

Yeah, the videos are not as scary as the album covers, although some scenes are creepy as hell. brit15 Also the sis seems like he is into crossdressing jj2

7 minutes ago, STJ said:

Yeah, the videos are not as scary as the album covers, although some scenes are creepy as hell. brit15 Also the sis seems like he is into crossdressing jj2

oh yeah hes very much, as he says, a figure head for the fear of conservative religious American parents. sass1

heres blatant cross dressing xo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.