Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Porcelain Black | Thorns | OUT NOW

PB is finally coming back!! Mannequin Factory album was full of bops and should’ve been published!! It looks and sounds good from the preview. Her story of what’s been going on with her is so sad! I love her and her songs. Are you ready FOTP? cry2

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

She's still making music?
Also why is this in 480p rip4 

Yaaass this time she needs to fully release an album!! I wanted Mannequin Factory to fully release every song on that album was a bop! 

And I dunno. bebe1

Just now, Adamescence said:

Yaaass this time she needs to fully release an album!! I wanted Mannequin Factory to fully release every song on that album was a bop! 

And I dunno. bebe1

Same, I was ready to stan back then but she never really gave us anything giveup1  Didn't Mannequin Factory leak though?

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Same, I was ready to stan back then but she never really gave us anything giveup1  Didn't Mannequin Factory leak though?

I’m still about to go on stan mode! When she was under the name Porcelain and The Tramps. 

And yes it did leak! I love every song on that album! It should’ve been published it would’ve been big! 

Sis needs to serve with this song and new album!! Cmon Porcelain!! giveup3

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

isnt she like beyond problematic tho?

Well she’s going through alot. On her new FB updates she explains everything about Domestic Violence and such.

Her music just needs to break through this time. She’s very underrated.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.