Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Why is Mariah an eternally pressed cunt?

2:00 onwards - the bitch knows the song is not Genie but somehow doesn't know which song he actually sings? orangu1

She answered some random ass names and bands but is not aware of Beautiful?

Imagine being pressed for so long, sheesh.

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

if only Xtina worked as hard on her career as her stans worked on keeping a dead feud going

Literally.

She clearly had briefly forgot and then the minute Tina mentioned it she remembered. dead2

She didn't remember um2 Also, if she really ain't liking Christina, not liking someone doesn't mean you're "pressed". There's plenty of reasons to dislike someone and just cause it's been a few years don't mean you like them all the sudden. mad8 Thanks for posting the video, though. Been meaning to watch it. 

9 hours ago, Villanelle said:

I'm wondering if she's going to drop xtina in her Memoirs 

I doubt it. The Memoir seems to focus on her childhood, 'sing sing' (Motolla Marriage), Glitter and then more recent times. I can't see any reason why Xtina would be mentioned as she hasn't really been any influence on Mariahs life other than some questionable accusations (likely just for media attention) 15 years ago when Xtina was promoting her album. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.