Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Why is Mariah an eternally pressed cunt?

On 9/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, Shego said:

Cause perpetuating her feuds is the best thing she can do from January to November. rih13 

Interesting logic. Because at this point in her career, she doesn't need to do anything. Speciallly when it comes  to a dead feud with another artist that is also in the same position of not being a current chart topper. What could she gain from that? And i don't think the "shade" at AIWFCIU can be considered as such. Mariah can do nothing and still have a song that will be charting until the end of time. That is not a bad thing to have. She doesn't need a feud with xtina to gain anything.

image.gif

I really don't know why Xtina stans are so bold. I'm not a big Mariah fan either but Mariah was at least able to have more than 2 successful albums and a consistently successful career for more than half a decade. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I really don't know why Xtina stans are so bold. I'm not a big Mariah fan either but Mariah was at least able to have more than 2 successful albums and a consistently successful career for more than half a decade. 

It's not even that, it's the fact the feud doesn't exist. They share the same make up artist and even he's said that they're not friends but respect each other. dead2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.