Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Exhale

Is Charlotte Awbery going anywhere career-wise?

Most of you might know her as the "Shallow girl". Charlotte had her 15 minutes of fame when earlier this year in February she went viral on Twitter as she was stopped to complete the lyrics of Shallow by Gaga midway through her commute in a subway station. She's just released (after 7 months 💀) the studio version of her rendition of Shallow with an accompanying music video (which I recommend y'all watch because there's an interesting reference of the original viral video towards the ending).

So my question is, does FOTP see her going anyway beyond Shallow as a solo musician in he future? Will this be the humble beginnings of a future successful pop star? Or is this just another flash in the pan? 

If she plays her cards right she could earn at least one solo original hit to her name, maybe in the UK. How do you think she should plan out the foreseeable events in order to have a career?

Personally, I want her to succeed because she's insanely talented if you check out some of her older covers on YouTube. She has a likeable-ness to her from what I've seen from some interviews and seems ambitious to say the least. 

Discuss and don't let this flop jj2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.