Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ex

If Britney never would have had a breakdown

She would be bigger than anyone brit7

Her personal life and her social anxiety/overly controlled environment caused her career to get sabotaged. She didn't have the confidence, input or the freedom to put out the kind of stuff that always drew attention.

Even while releasing generic, uninspired music she was going #1 around the world with Circus and Femme Fatale. And Work Bitch from BJ did good too considering she was giving us half-assedney for so long in her career. Her name alone kept her career thriving even when it shouldn't have been, and it was thriving for years.

No one can touch our queen. She is the most powerful. Even at her worst going on Good Morning America and dancing like a robot to Hold It Against Me she was getting #1's.

I can't wait until she's free from this conservatorship and is allowed to release the kind of music she'd be down with. katy1

25 minutes ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

In a way her breakdown made her more famous

This.

She was kinda flopping for a while anyway and by 2005 she was being lumped with all these reality tv  celebrities like Jessica Simpson. I think the gp wasn't feeling her and her music anymore. She was married with a jerk and she kinda let herself go. 

The breakdown kinda revitalized her career because everyone wanted to know how will she do and love a redemption story and that's why most of her top 10 hits come in the second half of her career.

I feel she might've had a chance right after she divorced Kfed. The GP public seemed on her side. She could've made a comeback then. But then she went on to party with Paris Hilton every night and the rest is history. If she could have stayed focused on her music and mental health and not just basically invite paps into her life with all those outings mutliple times a day maybe the breakdown wouldn't have happened.

But she also felt like she needed to escape from all the control so ehhh her life has always been complicated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.