Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

You favourite section in Bionic?

Opening
♪ Bionic
♪ Not Myself Tonight
♪ WooHoo
♪ Elastic Love
♪ Desnudate

Love & Glamour
♪ Glam
♪ Prima Donna

Morning Dessert
♪ Sex for Breakfast
♪ Lift Me Up

My Heart
♪ All I Need
♪ I Am
♪ You Lost Me
♪ I Hate Boys
♪ My Girls
♪ Vanity

Deluxe Edition
♪ Monday Morning
♪ Bobblehead
♪ Birds of Prey
♪ Stronger Than Ever
♪ Little Dreamer

I personally like the My Heat section best, followed by Love & Glamour

One of the hardest questions to answer since this album is a masterpiece and truly ahead of its time ari7

But I guess I’ll go with the “Opening“ and “My Heart” sections juicy1

I love the opening songs because they always get me pumped for the day or night xtina10

While the heart of the album is special to me because it has a way of getting me into my feels and go through different emotions. It goes from making feel like I’m going to cry for some of the songs and then I feel like I’m that bitch with the others like when I hear the iconic line “Who owns the throne?” xtina3

13 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

One of the hardest questions to answer since this album is a masterpiece and truly ahead of its time ari7

But I guess I’ll go with the “Opening“ and “My Heart” sections juicy1

I love the opening songs because they always get me pumped for the day or night xtina10

While the heart of the album is special to me because it has a way of getting me into my feels and go through different emotions. It goes from making feel like I’m going to cry for some of the songs and then I feel like I’m that bitch with the others like when I hear the iconic line “Who owns the throne?” xtina3

13 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Opening or My Heart oprah7 

the My Heart intro cry5 

my heart indeed cry5 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.