2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

We love late Thursday! jodie4 Just finished watching, post when you watch it and we can reap the benefits of the weekly release jodie4 

overall thoughts is what a fantastic episode! their world-building really keeps getting better and better omg you see supes in every set even if it's just a random supermarket... i really love that about this show whit2 too much going on to even try and talk about everything omg

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

overall thoughts is what a fantastic episode! their world-building really keeps getting better and better omg you see supes in every set even if it's just a random supermarket... i really love that about this show whit2 too much going on to even try and talk about everything omg

Oh yea, the standee of Starlight? I thought that was funny rip2 

It took me seeing his name in the credits (just as "Man in Scrubs") to realize it, but that guy Stormfront was talking to on the phone is actually played by Shawn Ashmore who is playing Lamplighter, so I guess he's affiliated with her already and my guess was wrong jodie4 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh yea, the standee of Starlight? I thought that was funny rip2 

YES! and also the cold bag Butcher was holding had Homelander on it rip2

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It took me seeing his name in the credits (just as "Man in Scrubs") to realize it, but that guy Stormfront was talking to on the phone is actually played by Shawn Ashmore who is playing Lamplighter, so I guess he's affiliated with her already and my guess was wrong jodie4 

WAIT I DIDN'T PIECE THAT TOGETHER jodie4 that makes so much sense though omg... Stormfront really is planning something big jodie4

Spoiler

like she's lowkey turning him into a white supremacy symbol? jodie4 like with her whole talk of building an army and making the people angry jodie4

14 hours ago, Hyun. said:

YES! and also the cold bag Butcher was holding had Homelander on it rip2

WAIT I DIDN'T PIECE THAT TOGETHER jodie4 that makes so much sense though omg... Stormfront really is planning something big jodie4

Reveal hidden contents

What did you think of the fakeout scene with Homelander lasering the crowd? I've just seen too many Analyze This-type gags to fall for it, but it still shows how close he really is to just losing it. 

Yea, that and her praise for him with the video and antagonizing A-Train. I'm not sure exactly how she's gonna try to execute her plan, but she's already got some supes on her side and since she and Homelander are probably the most physically powerful ones in the series (as the sex scene make clear rip2) she's probably pretty close to making her move.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

What did you think of the fakeout scene with Homelander lasering the crowd? I've just seen too many Analyze This-type gags to fall for it, but it still how close he really is to just losing it. 

oh i actually believed it, i was already feeling bad for Ashley when she found out what he did rip2 but seeing him so so close to lose it was really cool tho, especially then admitting his defeat and going to Stormfront

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, that and her praise for him with the video and antagonizing A-Train. I'm not sure exactly how she's gonna try to execute her plan, but she's already got some supes on her side and since she and Homelander are probably the most physically powerful ones in the series (as the sex scene make clear rip2) she's probably pretty close to making her move.

no the sex scene really took me out... a literal powerfuck rip2 i do wonder how she knew about Starlight and Compound V and if it's a power we don't know from her? she seems insanely skilled so i wouldn't be shocked if she could read minds rip2

37 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

oh i actually believed it, i was already feeling bad for Ashley when she found out what he did rip2 but seeing him so so close to lose it was really cool tho, especially then admitting his defeat and going to Stormfront

no the sex scene really took me out... a literal powerfuck rip2 i do wonder how she knew about Starlight and Compound V and if it's a power we don't know from her? she seems insanely skilled so i wouldn't be shocked if she could read minds rip2

I'm always suspicious of scenes like that but what clued me in was they didn't cut away to Ashley's reaction at that point...if she thought it was bad before rip2 

She's also really old so maybe she was actually in direct orbit of them back in the mid/late 90s when Annie was getting dosed with Compound V with some identity between Liberty and her current one.

On 9/18/2020 at 1:17 AM, Hyun. said:

On 9/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Daenerys said:

BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON oprah15 

It's up early again jodie4 

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

YOU REMINDED ME THANK YOU oprah15 

jodie4 

Pretty damn good episode I thought jodie4 

Spoiler

Was definitely not expecting Lamplighter to be one of the most remorseful supes in the series given all we knew about him was that he was a child murderer and that he was now affiliated with Stormfront rip2 I said before that I thought some earlier episodes this season were fairly predictable but know I really don't know what's gonna happen in these last two. Will those two actually try to make a superhuman race war happen in the finale? Is Lamplighter gonna go on some redemption-equals-death suicide mission for the Boys? Is Queen Maeve serious about threatening Homelander and if she is, will she live when she makes it?...I really don't know jodie4 

On 9/18/2020 at 12:54 AM, Hyun. said:

Hide contents

like she's lowkey turning him into a white supremacy symbol? jodie4 like with her whole talk of building an army and making the people angry jodie4

Spoiler

Well, you were right jodie4 Did not expect The Golden Girls theme to follow dead2 

22 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Pretty damn good episode I thought jodie4 

Hide contents

Was definitely not expecting Lamplighter to be one of the most remorseful supes in the series given all we knew about him was that he was a child murderer and that he was now affiliated with Stormfront rip2 I said before that I thought some earlier episodes this season were fairly predictable but know I really don't know what's gonna happen in these last two. Will those two actually try to make a superhuman race war happen in the finale? Is Lamplighter gonna go on some redemption-equals-death suicide mission for the Boys? Is Queen Maeve serious about threatening Homelander and if she is, will she live when she makes it?...I really don't know jodie4 

definitely feel like this episode and last week's episode have FINALLY brought the season to where it should be jodie4

Spoiler

also i kinda gasped at Stormfront officially revealing her true identity. obviously we all knew, but her telling the actual truth to someone was something! i want to see how it progresses with Homelander. jodie4

also... i feel like Maeve is gonna die... jodie4 she's done NOTHING substantial this season and i can see it being their "shocking" death of the season jodie4 

11 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

definitely feel like this episode and last week's episode have FINALLY brought the season to where it should be jodie4

Hide contents

also i kinda gasped at Stormfront officially revealing her true identity. obviously we all knew, but her telling the actual truth to someone was something! i want to see how it progresses with Homelander. jodie4

also... i feel like Maeve is gonna die... jodie4 she's done NOTHING substantial this season and i can see it being their "shocking" death of the season jodie4 

Spoiler

The actress did a really good job in that scene, when Stormfront drops the facade you can hear her real accent come out. How psyched do you think Homelander was not only with her praise, but her real age given his mommy fetish? jodie4 

I'm not sure but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if she did either. Frenchie might be the one also. I'm still wondering if Black Noir has any agenda of his own, he's still by far the biggest enigma, can't imagine he's merely gonna stay a Vought/Edgar puppet jodie4 

55 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

The actress did a really good job in that scene, when Stormfront drops the facade you can hear her real accent come out. How psyched do you think Homelander was not only with her praise, but her real age given his mommy fetish? jodie4 

I'm not sure but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if she did either. Frenchie might be the one also. I'm still wondering if Black Noir has any agenda of his own, he's still by far the biggest enigma, can't imagine he's merely gonna stay a Vought/Edgar puppet jodie4 

Spoiler

wait the mommy issues... i didn't even think of that jodie4 

please not Frenchie... i love him jodie4 the way Noir is part of The Seven and completely forgettable... maybe they want it that way for a reveal later? jodie4 

10 minutes ago, Daenerys said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I like him too but a big flashback expository episode near the end of a season doesn't always bode well... jodie4 

Here's my wildcard guess, tell me if this sounds too crazy - he is Vought/Stormfront's husband, but on Compound V and lobotomized. That's why he's masked and seemingly doesn't have any desires/agenda of his own, just following Edgar's orders and doesn't even talk (maybe he can't). He is also therefore a trump card Edgar can play when Stormfront inevitably tries to kill him. Maybe not that, but I think there still has to be a huge reveal of some kind coming - he can't just be the only cipher with no personal agenda in the Seven jodie4 

11 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

well... i'm in shock after watching jodie4

Here he is! jodie4 So what are your thoughts on where this is going? I have to say I'm still surprised by Lamplighter, I thought he was gonna be a total psycho but other than Queen Maeve and obviously Starlight he's gotta be the least morally bankrupt member of the Seven, although who knows what he was being blackmailed with... jodie4