Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Demi Lovato posts cryptic instagram rant about pitting women against each other

I take issue with some things here! Firstly, nothing was photoshopped. Like, at all. The tweets were still up until last night, you cant photoshop her man on video on his own instagram live saying these things. He was caught on candid camera calling Selena prettier and a better singer. Her fans were just trying to warn her so she doesn't get hurt. It's ridiculous to villainize them when they're doing this because they genuinely care about you and are trying to protect you. No one was attacking  you and no one was pitting you against Selena (well, other than your future husband!) so for her to get mad at them is corny. A simple "we're handling this behind the scenes, thanks for the concern, please respect our privacy" would suffice.

Secondly, I'm so tired of seeing white celebrities mention Breonna Taylor as a way to take the heat off of them. We can care about many things at once baby girl. Unless you are demanding action every day and posting about giving her justice every day, I don't want to see these celebrities mention Miss Taylor's name as a deflection tool anymore. It's gross.

This is giving me war flashbacks to Ariana and Pete rip4 

Didn't she bitch about Mariah and Taylor for basically no reason? Maybe start with your own self, Demi.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Secondly, I'm so tired of seeing white celebrities mention Breonna Taylor as a way to take the heat off of them. We can care about many things at once baby girl. Unless you are demanding action every day and posting about giving her justice every day, I don't want to see these celebrities mention Miss Taylor's name as a deflection tool anymore. It's gross.

Fucking this. It's one thing to post about it/bring awareness of the topic in general, but to slide it into a conversation about yourself is so disgusting. Keep Breonna's name out of your damn mouth if she/police brutality/racism wasn't the point of what you were saying in the first place. rih9

She is quite literally one of the most hypocritical people I know. Never before have I seen someone who lacks self-awareness to this degree and sits on the moral high horse the entire time. 

No words.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.