Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Universal Pictures announce film based on Madonna's career

7 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

goddamn it does she have to direct it....did she learn nothing from the two shit films she’s already directed? i hate her.

that being said, I shall see it opening day. 

W.E. was decent tbh. They just love hating Madonna when she does something on cinema, acting or directing. nicki5

13 minutes ago, Shego said:

W.E. was decent tbh. They just love hating Madonna when she does something on cinema, acting or directing. nicki5

Was it really decent though? I mean the dialogue was horrendous, the visuals were pretty but her direction was totally flat and rendered the visuals ultimately meaningless, the way she chose to tell the story was choppy and it made the movie's pacing sluggish (which was not helped by the awful work from the editor as well) ....it's far from the worst movie ever made but it's...a 3-4/10. 

What the hell did you people expect? Of course she’s gonna direct it herself, why would she let anyone else do it the control freak perfectionist that she is fall2 
I’ll wait to see it before I start bashing it though

6 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nice. She seems the right choice rav2 Even Paris Jackson and Jamie Auld  could have been great choices as well

The Jackson family can stay away from her, they used her name a lot already. jj4 

18 hours ago, Shego said:

WE was great, i love that on movie rating sites people who knew it was made by M bashed it without even watching, and people who watched without knowing it was made by M usually praised it eve1

20 hours ago, Villanelle said:

I'm NOT here for her being writer and director. This will turn to a vanity project rather than a celebration. Still I will watch the fuck out of this

Tea.

It would be horrible if it turns out that Madonna made a bad movie about herself. Everybody would drag her.

Another thing is the question of representation of truth. I don't want Madonna trying to make some things prettier or making something up for some drama.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.