Sign in to follow this  

Little Mix | Confetti | November 6th, 2020

perchedt, they've been serving bops this era. the fact the album still doesnt have a wiki page bothers me for some reason tho rip4 

1 hour ago, plutoniano said:

perchedt, they've been serving bops this era. the fact the album still doesnt have a wiki page bothers me for some reason tho rip4 

It is in draft mode, and Admins won't allow it to be moved out until it is released, with reviews and charting.

15 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It is in draft mode, and Admins won't allow it to be moved out until it is released, with reviews and charting.

jj4

how come other artists upcoming albums do have pages tho. what kind of homophobia

Just now, plutoniano said:

jj4

how come other artists upcoming albums do have pages tho. what kind of homophobia

Because, when the main page was made, it was redirected for failing to meet notability guidelines, and a stupid user put it into draft space.
And, because they did that, it is now stuck at the mercy of Wikipedia Administrators, who are going to follow the notability guidelines to a T, which baffles me, as they've made other pages without doing such prior.

i liked the album much more than i thought i would! Break Up Song, Holiday, Sweet Melody, Confetti, Happiness, Gloves Up, Rendezvous, If You Want My Love are the only ones i'd go back to but it was overall pretty strong whit2

QUEEEEENS. The album has 0 skips! I'm so happy. I wouldn't say it beats Glory Days but I've only gave Confetti one listen kii 

Listening again now cry7

It's cute, but there's nothing that stood out to me really.

Break Up Song - 7/10 - Good but turned old rather quick.

Holiday - 7/10 - A bop! Nothing to complain about except it doesn't really stand out.

Sweet Melody - 11/10 - The epitome of a perfect pop song honestly. whit2 

Confetti - 10/10 - Should've been a single before BUS or Holiday tbh. PERFECT. I need a video for it.

Happiness - 9/10 - Wasn't crazy about this when it first come out but I love it now. Such a grower.

Not A Pop Song - 9/10 - Same as above. Nothing else to say.

Nothing But My Feelings - 8/10 - I like it a lot. It's cute.

Gloves Up - 9/10 - Giving me some SALUTE vibes with this honestly. The chorus is SERVING.

A Mess (Happy 4 U) - 5/10 - I think this is the closest we have to be a skip. Kinda wish the song was more like the bridge.

My Love Won't Let You Down - 6/10 - The girls had me preparing for a Secret Love Song moment but... not quite. gaga4

Rendezvous - 10/10 - YES. Giving me some kind of nostalgic vibe.

If You Want My Love - 9/10 - I love this. I love Jade's raspy vocals in some parts of this.

Breathe - 7/10 - I mean it's cute but a bit repetitive. Might be a grower.

Overall: Loving it. Not as good as Glory Days but better than LM5.

Nothing But My Feelings  8/10

Gloves up 9/10 the beginning reminds me of sauced up by 5h /dancehall 

AMH4U 7/10

MLWLYD:10/10

rendezvous 9/10

IFYWML:10/10 because it reminds me of touch it by ariana 

breath 10/10

overall 9/10

I love this album giveup1 Really solid and I’ve only listened one time in full so I’m sure it will grow on me even more. I feel like this is their 2nd best album already (after Glory Days).

Trinity: Sweet Melody, Gloves Up, Rendezvous

About to give this a listen now. My favourite album of theirs so far is Glory Days

Woman Like Me was good but I didn't really like LM5 that much but every single this era so far has been a bop.

Happiness was a real grower and I went from thinking it was average to really good.

I have heard Rendezvous already - does anyone think the melody is exactly the same as American Boy though?

21 minutes ago, Empathica said:

have heard Rendezvous already - does anyone think the melody is exactly the same as American Boy though?

Yeah, it’s because they both sample the same song. 

Two weeks later and it's my favorite LM album. clap3