Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Playstation 5 release date & price announced

EiEM8ImWkAEyPWt?format=jpg&name=medium

Find the pricing veryyy interesting...

Still not sure what I'm going to go for, what is everyone else thinking?

I preferred Xbox 360 over the PS3, but enjoyed the PS4 way more than the Xbox One (controllers, UI, etc). Might stick with the PS5 on this one, even though the controllers look a bit strange jj1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I preferred Xbox 360 over the PS3, but enjoyed the PS4 way more than the Xbox One (controllers, UI, etc). Might stick with the PS5 on this one, even though the controllers look a bit strange jj1 

I know you didn't make that image, but the digital only PS5 has the same storage as the base PS5.

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I know you didn't make that image, but the digital only PS5 has the same storage as the base PS5.

Ooh ok thank you for letting me know!

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

PS5 definitely. Xbox Series X|S has no interesting exclusives for me (way too grim and realistic or FPS..). While the PS5 has has everything I want & more. The budget Xbox is good for people trying to get introduced to next gen though.

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Which model are you gonna go for? I'm all about putting shit on my shelves so I'm gonna need the disc drive bebe1 

Disc. The digital is insane value, same as PS4 launch but I'm a physical gamer and I always will be. Can't wait to have this baby next to my PS4 giveup1 

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Which model are you gonna go for? I'm all about putting shit on my shelves so I'm gonna need the disc drive bebe1 

I haven't purchased a physical game in over 2 years so  I'm going discless. If i end up wanting a collectors edition of a game I'll just suck it up and buy a second copy 

44 minutes ago, Jake said:

PS5 definitely. Xbox Series X|S has no interesting exclusives for me (way too grim and realistic or FPS..)

Yeah this is what is winning me over right now!

26 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I LOVE DISCS TOO jj4  Might be worth the extra $100... Love adding stuff to a shelf also.

Below is a list of every reveal from the PlayStation 5 Showcase on September 16, including game announcements and updates, new trailers and gameplay, and any information on the PS5 price and release date. Bolded game titles are confirmed PlayStation 5 console exclusives. Follow the linked text for more information on those specific announcements.

x

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.