Dennis Reynolds

Tatiana Maslany cast as She-Hulk

After tapping Kat Coiro as director, Marvel Studios looks to have found its star to take over the title role in its She-Hulk series. Sources tell Deadline that Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany is the choice to play the title character in Marvel’s She-Hulk series for Disney+. Deadline broke on Tuesday that Coiro would direct several episodes, including the pilot, for the series and now the show has its actress for the highly coveted role.

Marvel didn’t immediately return a call for comment.

Rick and Morty writer Jessica Gao has already been tapped to lead the writers room.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/amp/

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I recognized her name thanks to @Daenerys jodie4 Had a blu-ray copy of Orphan Black season 1 on my shelf since like...December perhaps? Gotta get to that sometime jodie4 

well now you're gonna know thanks to the both of us bc her performance on that show is still some of the best i've ever seen jodie4

I'm so excited for this now oprah15 I love seeing Tatiana book roles because she's one of the best actresses out there and I feel like she hasn't gotten great roles since Orphan ended giveup1 

Hopefully the show will be good and get her name out there even more giveup1