Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Music turns 20!

Music, True Blue and American Life are her trinity and also probably the three most underrated albums of her. Her fans seem to shit on these when honestly they're the pieces of art. bebe1

2 hours ago, Max said:

Music, True Blue and American Life are her trinity

her true trinity is Confessions (obviously her best), Ray Of Light and Like A Prayer + True Blue.

Music is in the top 6.

American Life is in the top 10.

though Music & COADF  are my faves

24 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

her true trinity is Confessions (obviously her best), Ray Of Light and Like A Prayer + True Blue.

Music is in the top 6.

American Life is in the top 10.

though Music & COADF  are my faves

See, that's what I meant. Everyone states these three as their favorites when to me they're incredibly overrated and TB, Music and AL are so much more inspired and creative.

It's personal preference after all.

17 hours ago, Max said:

See, that's what I meant. Everyone states these three as their favorites when to me they're incredibly overrated and TB, Music and AL are so much more inspired and creative.

It's personal preference after all.

i respect ur opinion tho. and i think American Life is one of her best albums and its severely underrated. Music is full of bops!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.