Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Lady Gaga | 911 | Official Music Video

25 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

The song’s about her going to a happier place when she takes meds to prevent her from spiraling.

the videos is literally that. But 911 being the actual police instead of a pill

explain more sis dead2 to me its like a parallel universe she’s sent to after being in an accident. All the people around her (in the real world) are in her dream while unconscious  (the nurse, cop, guy banging his head in the pillow who was in the crash, etc.) What does this all mean? I still dont know. Let me watch it again rip3 

i LOVE it tho omg oprah15 

29 minutes ago, Gilly said:

explain more sis dead2 to me its like a parallel universe she’s sent to after being in an accident. All the people around her (in the real world) are in her dream while unconscious  (the nurse, cop, guy banging his head in the pillow who was in the crash, etc.) What does this all mean? I still dont know. Let me watch it again rip3 

i LOVE it tho omg oprah15 

22 minutes ago, Gilly said:

“reality and dreams can interconnect to form heroes within us” THATS IT IT CLICKED oprah15 

Good!

This is absolutely one of the greatest things she has ever done. The symbolism works incredibly well with the theme of the song. At first glance it seems like typical religious visual imagery artists lean on to come across as deep, yet these looks are all symbolic and correlate with the final message. One of the most visually appealing and thought-provoking videos I have seen in a very long time cry5

I will say I was confused until the scene where she wakes up at the accident and we see what all of those random visuals meant, but that little epilogue just sealed the deal for the creativity and the effort that went into not only spelling out exactly what was going on the whole time but do it in a way that wasn't obvious until you knew the ending....and that's hard to pull off in a 2 hour movie let alone a 4.5 minute music video. going back through a picking up on all of the hints she dropped was a lot of fun. everything from pillow guy to the nun....she really came through. and it made this long wait worth it imo. I just hope she keeps this same energy moving forward as much as possible. the only complaint is that the music put under the final scene was kind of an odd choice? like it sounds a little too....bright for something so dark but that doesn't like...ruin it or anything

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I will say I was confused until the scene where she wakes up at the accident and we see what all of those random visuals meant, but that little epilogue just sealed the deal for the creativity and the effort that went into not only spelling out exactly what was going on the whole time but do it in a way that wasn't obvious until you knew the ending....and that's hard to pull off in a 2 hour movie let alone a 4.5 minute music video. going back through a picking up on all of the hints she dropped was a lot of fun. everything from pillow guy to the nun....she really came through. and it made this long wait worth it imo. I just hope she keeps this same energy moving forward as much as possible. the only complaint is that the music put under the final scene was kind of an odd choice? like it sounds a little too....bright for something so dark but that doesn't like...ruin it or anything

i think the chromatica 3 interlude being played in the last scene is meant to compliment and elevate the bizarreness of it all

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.