Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Thoughts on 911 video?

I think lowkey her darkest video in terms of concept. It might not be filled with choreo and thé craziest outfits (even though it was serve after serve), but the concept and the thought and little details behind everything is just so refreshing, especially in a time where artists don't really care about great music videos anymore. 

I don't get how it's related to the song ... so I'll just wait till the 'meaning' dawns on me tbh 'cause as of now idgi bebe1

ok so u had a car crash (now this part in particular... like, wouldn't it make more sense if it were a suicide attempt?) and which lead to an artsy arbitrary fantasy flash moment...as if that concept wasn't already done better in like, the 30's? 20's? So yeah, can someone explain to me plz 

It’s excellent and packed with details and attention a lot of other videos lack, especially if they’re following a concept. At first I was a bit like nicki5 but when the realisation at the end happened I was wigless. Each subsequent watch and it just gets better. VOTY

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The only one here with common sense, thank you. 

9d600726b8ae7ce2a19d5364cd9a97a8.gif

You're a pop fan, not a professional by any means, you having a TOTALLY unbiased opinion doesn't mean you have common sense, stay pressed! 

MR8Zpt8.gif

1 minute ago, Luca said:

You're a pop fan, not a professional by any means, you having a TOTALLY unbiased opinion doesn't mean you have common sense, stay pressed! 

MR8Zpt8.gif

Erm... weren't you the one trying to "gang up" on me for whatever opinion I was sharing? Check your superiority complex before coming for mine. I simply shared my opinion and asked her fans for explanations, which was only met with hostility. lana4

Hypocrites just like your fave

tumblr_pdidxuTWg91u2gzw0o1_400.gifv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.