Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Heaven & Hell better than any Nosega album, why?

The singer who has a estranged relationship with her father has been usurped by her spiritual successors debut album  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Why is that?

• Ava Queen of pop, Caca queen of flop
    • Ava Queen of Pop, Caca queen of flop

Even though the title has a question mark, there is no question that is posed because the answer is obvious. 
 100% Albanian Goddess known by her stage name of Ava Maxallah, has released the best pop album of the century. I feel this album will cease all future comparisons to Joannes niece, because she has never created a body of work so well constructed in the entirety of her sporadic and pathetic career. The best song on the alberm, Tattoo, completely shits on Fadgas discography and madonnas as well just to throw her in there. I just needed to come back and say this. 

TLDR; Fibromyalgaga decimated by Ava Max’s new album. Ava new queen of pop pop savior all that shiz. 

It's such a basic album. There's nothing unique or interesting about her or her music. Y'all act like she's the second coming. She's not. If anything her career will follow a Carly Rae Jepsen trajectory, if she's lucky. This girl has released sooo many singles since Sweet But Psycho and not a single one has taken off. Gaga has more talent in her thumb than Ava rip4 

The most interesting thing about her is that tragic hairstyle she refuses to get rid of. 

Umm...no?

Funny how before this album got released there was very little attention given to Ms. Lopsided Wig on this forum. I was one of the only ones who actually had talked a bit about her few times.

Anyway, this is her debut. It's not better than The Fame Monster or ARTPOP, tf. If anything, it's ONLY comparable to Gaga's debut since both are debut albums. Don't get any braver; the gays are known to jinx some popstars careers.

6 minutes ago, Tama said:

Umm...no?

Funny how before this album got released there was very little attention given to Ms. Lopsided Wig on this forum. I was one of the only ones who actually had talked a bit about her few times.

Anyway, this is her debut. It's not better than The Fame Monster or ARTPOP, tf. If anything, it's ONLY comparable to Gaga's debut since both are debut albums. Don't get any braver; the gays are known to jinx some popstars careers.

Not to read you sis, but ShiVa Maxsus is always talked about on here bey10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.