Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Heaven & Hell better than any Nosega album, why?

The singer who has a estranged relationship with her father has been usurped by her spiritual successors debut album  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Why is that?

• Ava Queen of pop, Caca queen of flop
    • Ava Queen of Pop, Caca queen of flop

29 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Why is it that everytime I come on here I see at least one thread where Gaga's getting hated on? dead2

Because she keeps EVERYONE pressed

8 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i've listened to both albums once and it was enough for me to decide that Heaven and Hell is better. clap3

You mean you listen to H&H and Joanne, I assume?

nat1

There is no way H&H is better than Chromatica, ARTPOP, The Fame Monster, or even Born This Way. Gaga had a specific sound that still pushed through even with various different productions. Meanwhile, Ava's debut single was notoriously known as a Gaga-esque song but with less drama.

20 minutes ago, Tama said:

You mean you listen to H&H and Joanne, I assume?

nat1

no... Chromatica. shrug1

an album with no replay value whatsoever so its safe to say i haven't really went back to it. while Joanne wasn't that much better it at least had good melodies and a more solid approach to its own concept.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:19 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

It's such a basic album. There's nothing unique or interesting about her or her music. Y'all act like she's the second coming. She's not. If anything her career will follow a Carly Rae Jepsen trajectory, if she's lucky. This girl has released sooo many singles since Sweet But Psycho and not a single one has taken off. Gaga has more talent in her thumb than Ava rip4 

The most interesting thing about her is that tragic hairstyle she refuses to get rid of. 

clap1 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.