Happy Halloween, FOTPers!

Heaven & Hell better than any Nosega album, why?

The singer who has a estranged relationship with her father has been usurped by her spiritual successors debut album  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Why is that?

• Ava Queen of pop, Caca queen of flop
    • Ava Queen of Pop, Caca queen of flop

Even though the title has a question mark, there is no question that is posed because the answer is obvious. 
 100% Albanian Goddess known by her stage name of Ava Maxallah, has released the best pop album of the century. I feel this album will cease all future comparisons to Joannes niece, because she has never created a body of work so well constructed in the entirety of her sporadic and pathetic career. The best song on the alberm, Tattoo, completely shits on Fadgas discography and madonnas as well just to throw her in there. I just needed to come back and say this. 

TLDR; Fibromyalgaga decimated by Ava Max’s new album. Ava new queen of pop pop savior all that shiz. 

There's no bad song on H&H. I'm so slain by ShiVa. I didn't expect her album to be so good. 

ShiVa Maxsus for AOTY nomination, but not a win because folklore deserves it more bey10

It's such a basic album. There's nothing unique or interesting about her or her music. Y'all act like she's the second coming. She's not. If anything her career will follow a Carly Rae Jepsen trajectory, if she's lucky. This girl has released sooo many singles since Sweet But Psycho and not a single one has taken off. Gaga has more talent in her thumb than Ava rip4 

The most interesting thing about her is that tragic hairstyle she refuses to get rid of. 

The way heaven and hell maybe has like 5 good songs out of 15 anna1 the reach is real

2 hours ago, Winnie x Ava Max said:

The best song on the alberm, Tattoo, completely shits on Fadgas discography and madonnas as well just to throw her in there. 

Heaven & Hell is an amazing album, but let's not. 

Umm...no?

Funny how before this album got released there was very little attention given to Ms. Lopsided Wig on this forum. I was one of the only ones who actually had talked a bit about her few times.

Anyway, this is her debut. It's not better than The Fame Monster or ARTPOP, tf. If anything, it's ONLY comparable to Gaga's debut since both are debut albums. Don't get any braver; the gays are known to jinx some popstars careers.

OMG Winnie I thought you left the forum moo1 Did you like Ava's debut album ? I did. It sounds a bit like Alexandra Stan in some parts. However, I think she's got potential like Dua Lipa. Maybe her next album will be her ''Future Nostalgia'' moment ?

6 minutes ago, Tama said:

Umm...no?

Funny how before this album got released there was very little attention given to Ms. Lopsided Wig on this forum. I was one of the only ones who actually had talked a bit about her few times.

Anyway, this is her debut. It's not better than The Fame Monster or ARTPOP, tf. If anything, it's ONLY comparable to Gaga's debut since both are debut albums. Don't get any braver; the gays are known to jinx some popstars careers.

Not to read you sis, but ShiVa Maxsus is always talked about on here bey10

1 minute ago, STJ said:

Not to read you sis, but ShiVa Maxsus is always talked about on here bey10

Never read that one. Thanks for the referral.

I have never heard a more unoriginal, uninspired, uncreative album as H&H rip4 I turned it off because every song sounds literally the same rip4 

37 minutes ago, Tama said:

Anyway, this is her debut. It's not better than The Fame Monster or ARTPOP, tf. 

The Fame, TFM, Born This Way and even Chromatica are all classics and are better. 

29 minutes ago, Tama said:

Never read that one. Thanks for the referral.

Look like we have a new Agugaga here lol

1 minute ago, BabyMario44 said:

Look like we have a new Agugaga here lol

Something about the pot and the kettle...

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.