Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

I Changed My Mind, Sweetener Is Still Good But....

..."thank u, next" is definitely her best album. Artificial Flavoring is a well-made pop/R&B album with heavy hip-hop (read: Pharrell) elements. However, for something a little more personal, You're Welcome, Stay is definitely her best work to date.

Now, if only Remember wasn't axed and stayed on the album. I really want to know what does it sound like.

24 minutes ago, Tama said:

..."thank u, next" is definitely her best album. 

Dangerous Woman is. 

OT: Sweetener is good. TU, N is kinda overrated. Tho fake smile, imagine, needy, nasa, bloodline, bad idea, thank you next, 7 rings, buwygib, and in my head >>>>>

2 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Dangerous Woman is. 

OT: Sweetener is good. TU, N is kinda overrated. Tho fake smile, imagine, needy, nasa, bloodline, bad idea, thank you next, 7 rings, buwygib, and in my head >>>>>

So, thank u, next IS her best album...am I right?

nat1

Dangerous Woman is nice for the nostalgia. It's her Britney 2001 moment, her Mariah's Emotions moment. Good when it happened, now is not so much.

28 minutes ago, Tama said:

Artificial Flavoring is a well-made pop/R&B album with heavy hip-hop (read: Pharrell) elements.

Thank you for actually saying this despite it not being your fave. So many Ari stans  like to act like Sweetener is a bad album simply because it Ariana didn't recycle the sound of Dangerous Woman. It's a great album and my fave but I can understand why someone would prefer TU, N over Sweetener. 

6 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Dangerous Woman is

2yvmo3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Thank you for actually saying this despite it not being your fave. So many Ari stans  like to act like Sweetener is a bad album simply because it Ariana didn't recycle the sound of Dangerous Woman. It's a great album and my fave but I can understand why someone would prefer TU, N over Sweetener. 

2yvmo3.jpg

I literally faved Sweetener over thank u, next once lol brit9

But yeah, now not so much and I definitely prefer the mellow sonic landscape of the latter more. Sweetener is still good, again, but thank u, next is better for me now.

23 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Dangerous Woman is. 

That's literally the whole album rip4 

How are you gonna call TU,N overrated then proceed to praise most of the album? oprah8

8 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Ermmm.. Ghostin and Make Up are left out bc they are okish songs

Imagine calling Ghostin' OK-ish lol3

11 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Bc I see many Ariana stans overrating it a lot. I understand it's a fan favourite, but DW and sweetener are better imo

Just because it's overrated doesn't mean it's any less than good?????? 672455947980898315.png?v=1

44 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

But you said that the other songs were better and that's almost the whole album rip4 

7 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Ghostin is her actual best song in every way the word is used so sit down and enjoy your Worst Member of the Year award xo

On 9/22/2020 at 8:55 AM, Instagram said:

Sweetener is what made me an Ari fan. That album is painfully underrated. ari10

Okay Instagram

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.