Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Magic | September 24, 2020

It’s a cute bop, I think I kinda like it more than SS but tbh I expected more  of a slayage, like an explosive power pop anthem ari7 Nonetheless it is a very nice laid back disco song,  it does remind me of both Levitating and Chained to the Rhythm tho, production wise kesha5 Anyways stream it f*gs, give the queen a hitkylie6  I’ll look forward to the video tonight!

8 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Song is Out, im at work so i could only listen to a snippet, its wierd jj4

Its definitely more disco than Say Something but for what i heard it sounds bit basic and cheap jj4

But i need to hear full song in better conditions than work to make my mind jj2

i rihpent bebe1

omg i should not judge it on that ig snippet bebe1

song is awesome bebe1

its like old kylie mixed with abba bebe1

it could be kylie signature song of new era bebe1

i love it bebe1

I was blessed today, life is good, god loves me, everything is fine bebe1

13 minutes ago, ajp said:

um1

Its not a bad track...it’s a good B-side track at best. Not feeling it at all. It’s Kyliesque but she really isn’t reinventing the genre with this track. bebe1

im pretty sure shes not planning on reinventing disco with this album, she just going full deep disco for fun of it rav2

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg i should not judge it on that ig snippet bebe1

song is awesome bebe1

its like old kylie mixed with abba bebe1

it could be kylie signature song of new era bebe1

i love it bebe1

I was blessed today, life is good, god loves me, everything is fine bebe1

Maybe it will hit me later, too eve1

I wasnt snatched tbh, I think the lyrics are a bit weak. Kinda reminds me of Sexy Love a bit, same kind of uninspired word play and rhyming. But production is super fun. It's not set to reinvent the wheel clearly, but it's not bad. 

I feel like she isnt pushing her sound forward enough for my taste. It's definitely catchy and a grower though. But none of the songs have been something new or original for her.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.