Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena calls out Mark Zuckerberg & Facebook

selena-gomez-british-fashion-awards-2017-ap-billboard-a-1548-768x433.jpg

On Friday, Selena Gomez shared on Instagram Stories a direct message to Facebook leaders Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg, calling them out for their lack of accountability.

She asked Zuckerberg, the Facebook founder and CEO, and Sandberg, its chief operating officer, to start talking about misinformation and hate speech. Gomez didn’t specify what information she classified as belonging to those categories, but called on Zuckerberg and Sandberg to shut down individuals and groups promoting it.

thumbnail_IMG_9680.jpg

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I know right ? It's messed up awk1 I stopped using Facebook a long time ago 

Yeah I quit Facebook a long time ago too, and it wasn't even that bad back then.. the fact that now groups like that are being allowed on there is.. holy shit, what are they doing laughcry1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Yeah I quit Facebook a long time ago too, and it wasn't even that bad back then.. the fact that now groups like that are being allowed on there is.. holy shit, what are they doing laughcry1 

I'm shocked to be honest. Facebook is really the cesspool of the Social Media rip3 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.