Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

The Joy of Pepsi is....

...so, so much better than it has any right to be... bebe1 

It's the kind of song that initially makes me want to embrace my inner old man screaming at kids to get off my lawn, like I think "What's wrong with pop music today? Why can't songs have such a sick, catchy beat? You know, like....oh yea, that Pepsi song..." bebe1 But really, it's VERY good. I'd buy merchandise for it if I remotely viewed Pepsi as anything but "that thing waitstaff asks me if it'll do when they don't have the soda I actually want" nicki5 Although I did try Mountain Dew for the first time very recently which is manufactured by them and I actually do like that quite a bit...anyway, getting off track, thoughts on The Joy of Pepsi? bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

this Pepsi commercial was so fucking iconic... i legit had a cardboard cut out of her from Pepsi

oVf3NL0.gif

they just don't make songs for commercials like this anymore

oVf3NL0.gif

That's a thing? I've changed my opinion, I'd probably buy that bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Yes, my dad worked at an airport at the time and I guess he just took it fff

oVf3NL0.gif

I got mine from a convenient store from down the road where I used to live... they were about to throw it out. So it sat in my family's living room where we normally kept the Christmas tree.

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Father Time just have at it or what happened to it? bebe1 

I see quite a few for sale online... bebe1 

I'm not even sure... I was thinking about it a few weeks ago bebe1 my love Britney kinda stopped after 2001/2002 so i probably got rid of it... what an idiot bebe1 

8 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

...so, so much better than it has any right to be... bebe1 

It's the kind of song that initially makes me want to embrace my inner old man screaming at kids to get off my lawn, like I think "What's wrong with pop music today? Why can't songs have such a sick, catchy beat? You know, like....oh yea, that Pepsi song..." bebe1 But really, it's VERY good. I'd buy merchandise for it if I remotely viewed Pepsi as anything but "that thing waitstaff asks me if it'll do when they don't have the soda I actually want" nicki5 Although I did try Mountain Dew for the first time very recently which is manufactured by them and I actually do like that quite a bit...anyway, getting off track, thoughts on The Joy of Pepsi? bebe1 

This song is sooooo AWESOME and the pepsi commercial was/is sooooo ICONIC and AMAZING!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.