Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

popmusiccritic

Better discography - Ariana or Rihanna?

?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ?

It's very close for me but I ultimately went with Ariana because she only has one outright clunker in my opinion. Rihanna has two. But both are phenomenal bodies of work, and some of the most consistently entertaining discographies that pop music has to offer.

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

Not comparable considering that Rihanna’s discography is way bigger than Ari’s. jj4

Ariana most likely gonna drop her 6th album in the beginning of 2021. Rihanna released 8 albums so far. I wouldn’t say her discography is “way bigger” jj3 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Ariana most likely gonna drop her 6th album in the beginning of 2021. Rihanna released 8 albums so far. I wouldn’t say her discography is “way bigger” jj3 

Then it felt bigger which speaks for Rihanna rih13

They're kind of on par with each other despite the releases count. I think Ariana has a "better" discography though. I mean, I remember almost all of her songs since the debut. Meanwhile, the oldest Rihanna song that I know is Unfaithful and her albums are memorable starting from Good Girl Gone Bad moving forward.

Rihanna. no question. while both ladies are incredibly successful, especially at the point in their careers where theyre at now.

i can see Ariana being similar to Rihanna in the sense of how many hits she has/will have etc

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.