Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

About Ava Max

So I listened to Heaven & Hell and I gotta say this. I actually appreciated her track Naked and the lyrics to Who's Laughing Now ? but overall the album sounds pretty outdated. Basically all the tracks would have been perfect eight years ago dead2 I'm not saying it's bad or terrible of course. It's an okay Pop Album but nothing outstanding behind it. However, do you think she might pull a Dua Lipa and become successful with her second Album ? Or she's gonna definitely tank with this one ? It's a bit disappointing since her producer is the Legend Cirkut. He wasn't able to give her  a proper hit yet rip4 I'm interested in  your opinions moo1

In the beginning, I thought she was gonna end up a one-hit wonder,

but I listened to her album today and I really liked it ari8

I’m annoyed at the fact that it took this long to come out, and also that was released JUST AFTER the Grammy deadline this year, 

but I would like to see her succeed in the future ari8

... also, I’m OBSESSED with “Torn”!!! I fucking love that song ari8

28 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

In the beginning, I thought she was gonna end up a one-hit wonder,

but I listened to her album today and I really liked it ari8

I’m annoyed at the fact that it took this long to come out, and also that was released JUST AFTER the Grammy deadline this year, 

but I would like to see her succeed in the future ari8

... also, I’m OBSESSED with “Torn”!!! I fucking love that song ari8

This

17 minutes ago, STJ said:

I personally think this is the best dance-pop album released this year, sorry not sorry rav2 Hence, I became a stan.

The whistle notes near the end of Belladonna >>>>>> everyone's career. ny4

I wouldn't consider it my favorite but she's got the vocals clap3 Also Belladonna is another great song from the Album

6 minutes ago, Winnie x Ava Max said:

You are highly upset at the Albanian pop stars global success clap3 It is better than Nosegas and Dupas alberms clap3 

Since when saying an outdated album=being upset ? Also, weren't you a Gaga stan until your ''comeback'' ? lol2 anyway Belladonna, Naked and Born To The Night are the tracks that stand out the most 

10 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Since when saying an outdated album=being upset ? Also, weren't you a Gaga stan until your ''comeback'' ? lol2 anyway Belladonna, Naked and Born To The Night are the tracks that stand out the most 

Outdated like 90% of flopgas discography clap3 Me no stan Gaga anymore clap3 

Tattoo best song on album btw 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.