Happy Halloween, FOTPers!

"She's a talented singer" - Kellegend ClarkKent on Ava Maxsus

Well, she is talented. However, her technique is even worse than Xtina's debut technique. Her timbre/vocal tone is distinct, but it's quite nasal. Her whistle register is thin af, I hate that her O Holy Night cover went viral a week ago on Twitter because you can tell that it was edited post-recording. The editing is so bad it makes Ariana's whistle notes in her Emotions cover sounds 1000000000000000 times more natural in comparison.

3 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Well, she is talented. However, her technique is even worse than Xtina's debut technique. Her timbre/vocal tone is distinct, but it's quite nasal. Her whistle register is thin af, I hate that her O Holy Night cover went viral a week ago on Twitter because you can tell that it was edited post-recording. The editing is so bad it makes Ariana's whistle notes in her Emotions cover sounds 1000000000000000 times more natural in comparison.

This

She is the voice of the generation, with Mariah as her inspiration she cannot fail. I’m glad she is having a organic rise to success as Mariah’s true successor, unlike Ariana who was heavily payola’d 

i mean she's being hated in her debut

Halsey was hated in her debut

Lana was hated in her debut

and look at where they are now rav3