Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Ava Max to hold an album launch party in Roblox

15th KKBOX Music Awards In Taipei

Ava Max is holding an album launch party in an unexpected place: the virtual realm of Roblox. The pop star will be part of what’s described as “a first-of-its-kind immersive album launch party and virtual fan meetup” to celebrate the release of her new album Heaven & Hell.

It will feature a variety of events, including a Q&A with the artist, a performance of some new songs, a merch store, and in-game quests. The whole thing will take place in a virtual space described as a “sky-high dance floor," which you can see below. “I just can’t wait to meet my fans on Roblox this Friday,” Max said in a statement. “I miss being able to interact with everyone in person, and I’m really excited to try this new way of connecting with them in a life-like immersive experience to share my new music.”

Ava Max’s Roblox party will take place on September 25th at 7PM ET.

x

Pictures from The Ava Max Launch Party Place:

Spoiler

Ava_Max_Merch_Store.png
RobloxScreenShot20200923_145951462.pngAva_Max_Launch_Party_Place_2.png
Ava_Max_Launch_Party_Place_3.png
Ava_Max_Launch_Party_Place_1.png

In The Ava Max Launch Party Place, Roblox players can use jump pads to get to the sky-high dance floor where they can hear Ava’s new tunes, shop for merch to dress their avatars up with Heaven or Hell wings and swords, complete quests, socialize, ask Ava questions and get a “private” live performance.

10 year old me is LIVING dead2 

i remember playing Roblox in its original version with my elementary school BFF in 2010/2011 listening to Cannibal (song) while on the phone with her and the 'i will eat you up' lyric caught her off guard dead2 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

mostly 10 year olds jj4 

Well, I still play Roblox too from time to time actually moo1 it's light and kinda therapeutic (mostly nostalgia), even if you have to deal with a bunch of kids in the process. 

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

I'm not 10, sass1 see you on Roblox on the 25th sass1

Just now, Snow said:

Well, I still play Roblox too from time to time actually moo1 it's light and kinda therapeutic (mostly nostalgia), even if you have to deal with a bunch of kids in the process. 

i mean i did play it a couple years ago for nostalgic purposes but i wouldign actively play it. 

last time i did a 13 year old tried talking to be about his nether regions jj4 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i mean i did play it a couple years ago for nostalgic purposes but i wouldign actively play it. 

last time i did a 13 year old tried talking to be about his nether regions jj4 

rip4rip4rip4

I'm not even gonna get to the uncomfortable things I've read and seen happening in the roleplay games dead2 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.